- PH should give foreign investors more leeway – NEDA chief
- Miners to Duterte: Visit rehabilitated mine pits
- Marcventures plans merger with 2 other miners
- Chamber of Mines picks Brimo as new chair, names other trustees
- Romualdez steps down from Benguet Corp., Chamber posts
- MGB cool to congressional franchise for mining operations
- Mining sustains growth in first half; output yields P50.8B
- PH courts China, Japan for $135-B power push
- More positive energy for economic growth
- DOE modifies ‘petroleum contracting’ scheme
Welcome to our rebuilt site!
Thank you for reading the Philippine Resources Journal! We had a mishap some time ago that zapped our old website (and all our content), but rest assured we are working as fast as possible to bring you...
- Posted June 24, 2017