- See you at 4th LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines Forum!
- LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines on November 8-10
- Cusi to energy investors: Let us fuel the Mindanao economy
- Lepanto starts commercial operation of copper-gold resource
- FNI bares higher mineral resources at Surigao mine
- Senator pitches ‘FOI for mining’ bill; PH meets global EITI standards
- Cimatu to propose legislation on open-pit mining
- PH should give foreign investors more leeway – NEDA chief
- Miners to Duterte: Visit rehabilitated mine pits
- Marcventures plans merger with 2 other miners
LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines on November 8-10
The Who’s Who in the region’s LNG and Natural Gas circle is set to gather again at the most anticipated and dedicated annual 4th LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines forum will take place on 8-10 November 2017 at the SMX AURA Manila, Philippines.
>> View the agenda here: https://goo.gl/kRTStF
For the Philippines, the prospects for LNG remain bullish. The importation of LNG is the quickest way to meet increasing domestic demand. As power utilities are increasingly turning to natural gas to replace coal – coupled with increasing demand from industries – LNG’s role in the Philippines’ energy mix will only get bigger.
As one of the most vibrant economies globally, the Philippines natural gas industry continues to generate significant investors’ interest, especially when customer long term demand remains high. The Philippines is well placed to join South East’s Asia LNG importers’ club and is well positioned to be the LNG hub for the region. The market’s diverse archipelago geography will also open the door for feasible small-scale LNG and shipping opportunities.
2017 is anticipated to be one of the crucial year for integration of import infrastructures along Philippines’s LNG value chain – for Power Generation and industry purposes.
Taking on the theme, “Advancing LNG and Natural Gas Infrastructure and Distribution to Support the Power Generation and Industries”, this business-critical forum will continue to address and propagate LNG imports and infrastructure developments that will definitely be taking place in the Philippines.
This is the perfect opportunity for all serious stakeholders to highlight real opportunities for and establish their position in this vibrant marketplace. JOIN US NOW!
For more information, please contact us at +65 6506 0965 or email@example.com.
Event: 4th LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines
Date: 8-10 November 2017
Venue: SMX AURA Manila, Philippines