- 5th Mining Investment Asia shines the spotlight on South East Asian Mining Sector
- Colossal Petroleum’s oil exploration bid nixed
- Mining town gets P37-M water project
- Transco to settle P2-b debt with renewable power plants
- SMC-Meralco consortium investing P99b in coal plant
- Marcventures: Bauxite reserves of 73.2 million WMT in Samar
- Moratorium on new PH mines stays for now
- KEPCO Makes Foray into Renewable Energy Market in the Philippines
- Energy Deal Deepens Once Unimagined Sino-Philippine Friendship
- Recto Bank drilling likely to trigger oil exploration moratorium lifting
See you at 4th LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines Forum!
PHILIPPINES RUBBERSTAMPS ITS COMMITMENT TO BE AN INTEGRATED LNG HUB
FOR POWER GENERATION
With the Department of Energy fine tuning the LNG regulations through the draft Philippine Natural Gas Regulation (PNGR), an integrated LNG hub with storage, liquefaction, regasification and distribution facilities for power generation can be a reality in 2018.
This will set the scene at the business-critical 4th LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines Forum, taking place on 8-10 November 2017 at the SMX AURA, Manila, Philippines.
More information is available at http://www.lng-world.com/lng_phil2017/
In the most recent updates, the Philippines National Oil Company (PNOC) – the lead entity sanctioned by the Department of Energy (DOE) to advance the country’s LNG projects – is looking into various collaborative options with potential partners.
The news is available at https://business.mb.com.ph/2017/10/17/pnoc-explores-bot-or-jv-scheme-on-2-b-lng-projects/
Among the invited and confirmed speakers you can expect to network with include:
- HE Alfonso G. Cusi, Secretary, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- Alfredo J. Non, Commissioner, ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION
- Reuden S Lista (Rtd), Chairman & CEO, PHILIPPINE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
- Stewart Elliot, CEO, ENERGY WORLD CORPORATION
- Jose Basanio T. Aldon, Managing Director & CEO, AXI LNGAS INC
- Karim Manuel G. Garcia, Vice President Business Development, METRO PACIFIC INVESTMENTS CORPORATION
- Danny Praditya, Commercial Director, PT PERUSAHAAN GAS NEGARA
- Makoto Matsumoto, Manager – Research Team, Energy Resources and International Business Unit, OSAKA GAS CO.,LTD
- Mohd Nurman, Vice President – LNG, Offshore & Special Projects Development Unit (Asia/Oceania), MITSUI O.S.K. BULK SHIPPING (ASIA OCEANIA) PTE LTD
- Xingyan ElsieTang, Senior Consultant, DNVGL
- Parth Jindal, Managing Director, HOEGH LNG
- Nor Aslam Khan, Director, NEWGAS PTE LTD
- Jeff Miller, Country Manager, OWL ENERGY
- Daniel Reinbott, LNG and Upstream Oil & Gas Partner, ASHURST LLP
- Lee Giok Seng, Executive Director, ASIA PACIFIC NATURAL GAS VEHICLES ASSOCIATION
- Joi Surya Dharma, Founder and CEO. ENERGY NUSANTARA
- Senior Representative, FIRST GEN CORPORATION
- Senior Representative, SHELL
- Senior Representative, TOTAL GAS & POWER ASIA
- Senior Representative, MERALCO POWER GEN
And Many More.
ALSO! Expect to meet key power generation leaders including First Gen Corp, Meralco PowerGen, Corporation, Vires Energy, Aboitiz Power Corp, Trans-Asia Petroleum Corp, Energy Oil & Gas Holdings and San Miguel Corp among many others.
NETWORK! REACH OUT! And JOIN! Fellow high-level delegates and the who’s who of the Philippines LNG industry today!
Simply register your interest by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.