- P41-m upland road project in Didipio begins
- Visit gives Cimatu good impression of firm’s Masbate mining operation
- Cimatu to speak at Mining Luncheon on June 8
- Ban on export of unprocessed mine ore won’t work, experts say
- Shortlist Announced: Mines and Money Asia Outstanding Achievement Awards
- High prices help PH mine production value hit P108.6 B in 2017
- Why leading investors are backing gold
- Green Acres eyeing growing hydro seeding opportunities
- PHOTO CONTEST | No Filter: Harnessing the transformational impacts of natural resources — as seen from the ground
- 4th Mining Investment Asia Conference to feature new topics of Mining Technology & Cryptocurrency
See you at 4th LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines Forum!
PHILIPPINES RUBBERSTAMPS ITS COMMITMENT TO BE AN INTEGRATED LNG HUB
FOR POWER GENERATION
With the Department of Energy fine tuning the LNG regulations through the draft Philippine Natural Gas Regulation (PNGR), an integrated LNG hub with storage, liquefaction, regasification and distribution facilities for power generation can be a reality in 2018.
This will set the scene at the business-critical 4th LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines Forum, taking place on 8-10 November 2017 at the SMX AURA, Manila, Philippines.
More information is available at http://www.lng-world.com/lng_phil2017/
In the most recent updates, the Philippines National Oil Company (PNOC) – the lead entity sanctioned by the Department of Energy (DOE) to advance the country’s LNG projects – is looking into various collaborative options with potential partners.
The news is available at https://business.mb.com.ph/2017/10/17/pnoc-explores-bot-or-jv-scheme-on-2-b-lng-projects/
Among the invited and confirmed speakers you can expect to network with include:
- HE Alfonso G. Cusi, Secretary, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- Alfredo J. Non, Commissioner, ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION
- Reuden S Lista (Rtd), Chairman & CEO, PHILIPPINE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
- Stewart Elliot, CEO, ENERGY WORLD CORPORATION
- Jose Basanio T. Aldon, Managing Director & CEO, AXI LNGAS INC
- Karim Manuel G. Garcia, Vice President Business Development, METRO PACIFIC INVESTMENTS CORPORATION
- Danny Praditya, Commercial Director, PT PERUSAHAAN GAS NEGARA
- Makoto Matsumoto, Manager – Research Team, Energy Resources and International Business Unit, OSAKA GAS CO.,LTD
- Mohd Nurman, Vice President – LNG, Offshore & Special Projects Development Unit (Asia/Oceania), MITSUI O.S.K. BULK SHIPPING (ASIA OCEANIA) PTE LTD
- Xingyan ElsieTang, Senior Consultant, DNVGL
- Parth Jindal, Managing Director, HOEGH LNG
- Nor Aslam Khan, Director, NEWGAS PTE LTD
- Jeff Miller, Country Manager, OWL ENERGY
- Daniel Reinbott, LNG and Upstream Oil & Gas Partner, ASHURST LLP
- Lee Giok Seng, Executive Director, ASIA PACIFIC NATURAL GAS VEHICLES ASSOCIATION
- Joi Surya Dharma, Founder and CEO. ENERGY NUSANTARA
- Senior Representative, FIRST GEN CORPORATION
- Senior Representative, SHELL
- Senior Representative, TOTAL GAS & POWER ASIA
- Senior Representative, MERALCO POWER GEN
And Many More.
ALSO! Expect to meet key power generation leaders including First Gen Corp, Meralco PowerGen, Corporation, Vires Energy, Aboitiz Power Corp, Trans-Asia Petroleum Corp, Energy Oil & Gas Holdings and San Miguel Corp among many others.
NETWORK! REACH OUT! And JOIN! Fellow high-level delegates and the who’s who of the Philippines LNG industry today!
Simply register your interest by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.