- PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 comes to Manila after successful Davao swing
- Mining sector accounts for 2.78% of Bicol GDP
- DENR to open more mining areas
- 14 foreign firms eyeing PH petroleum search contracts
- SMC unveils plan to build 10K MW of renewables
- MGB cites mining company’s CSR program in Surigao
- Benguet’s gold processing plant underutilized
- Chamber invites Duterte to ‘responsible’ mining sites
- MVP firm ready to submit proposal to develop LNG terminal
- DENR lifts moratorium on mines exploration
The Annual Biogas Forum merged into one!
Event: Biogas Asia Pacific Forum 2018
Date: 16 – 19 April 2018
Venue: Sunway Putra Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Save your dates for the 16 – 19 April 2018 as the largest gathering of biogas users, practitioners, developers and investors come together for the BIOGAS ASIA PACIFIC FORUM 2018. This year’s event will bring together buyers from over 8 regional countries as we kickstart a buyer’s programme for biogas development in Asia. Other features will include commercial and technical streams, a heavier emphasis on engineering, and also a programme for investor education. Come back to our website regularly for updates.
>>View the agenda here: http://www.icesn.com/bgap2018/assets/BiogasAPAC2018-Brochure.pdf
Besides, we are very happy to announce the launch of our Biogas Online Portal, a one-stop biogas information network for our community.
>>Check out the Biogas Online Portal at www.biogasonlineportal.com
For more information, please contact us at +65 6506 0965 or email@example.com.