- PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 comes to Manila after successful Davao swing
- Mining sector accounts for 2.78% of Bicol GDP
- DENR to open more mining areas
- 14 foreign firms eyeing PH petroleum search contracts
- SMC unveils plan to build 10K MW of renewables
- MGB cites mining company’s CSR program in Surigao
- Benguet’s gold processing plant underutilized
- Chamber invites Duterte to ‘responsible’ mining sites
- MVP firm ready to submit proposal to develop LNG terminal
- DENR lifts moratorium on mines exploration
PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 comes to Manila after successful Davao swing
The longest-running construction show in Southeast Asia made waves in Davao this September 7 to 9 at the SMX Convention Center Davao, SM Lanang Premier, and is set to come to Manila on November 8 to 1 1 at the SMX Convention Center Manila, Pasay City.
Davao Region’s most trusted construction show
Showing unrelenting support for the show, over 200 companies and brands joined this year’s show in Davao. The event brought in over 8,000 trade visitors during the three-day exhibition.
PHILCONSTRUCT Mindanao is proudly co-presented by Pacific Paint Boysen Phils. and sponsored by 0’highIand Machinery and Equipment, HoIcim Philippines, International Elevator and Equipment, Inc., and Panasonic Manufacturing Philippines Corporation.
The biggest construction show in Manila
PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 will wrap up the nationwide show series in Manila by bringing into convergence all the biggest industry names, key decision makers, and over 800 of the most sought-after seminar topics, making it a show you would not want to miss.
A complete destination for every industry player
Aside from the exhibit and seminars, PHILCONSTRUCT Mindanao and Manila will feature an impressive outdoor display of the latest machinery, vehicles, and equipment for mining and construction. To register, log on to www.philconstructevents.com.