- Vires Energy pushes LNG power project
- Metro Pacific poised to bag P22-b Payatas waste-to-energy deal
- China’s State Grid brings solar power to Zambales homes
- Angara to Senate: Pass ‘gold bill’ to boost PH foreign reserves
- Solon wants creation of strategic fuel reserves
- Canadian miner hits record gold output at Masbate mine
- MICC to audit mining sector anew by March
- SoCot nets P31-M in mining, quarry taxes in 2018
- Faith Garden In Marcventures Mine’s Rehab Area
- Chamber of Mines renews call for crackdown on illegal small-scale mining
PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 comes to Manila after successful Davao swing
The longest-running construction show in Southeast Asia made waves in Davao this September 7 to 9 at the SMX Convention Center Davao, SM Lanang Premier, and is set to come to Manila on November 8 to 1 1 at the SMX Convention Center Manila, Pasay City.
Davao Region’s most trusted construction show
Showing unrelenting support for the show, over 200 companies and brands joined this year’s show in Davao. The event brought in over 8,000 trade visitors during the three-day exhibition.
PHILCONSTRUCT Mindanao is proudly co-presented by Pacific Paint Boysen Phils. and sponsored by 0’highIand Machinery and Equipment, HoIcim Philippines, International Elevator and Equipment, Inc., and Panasonic Manufacturing Philippines Corporation.
The biggest construction show in Manila
PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 will wrap up the nationwide show series in Manila by bringing into convergence all the biggest industry names, key decision makers, and over 800 of the most sought-after seminar topics, making it a show you would not want to miss.
A complete destination for every industry player
Aside from the exhibit and seminars, PHILCONSTRUCT Mindanao and Manila will feature an impressive outdoor display of the latest machinery, vehicles, and equipment for mining and construction. To register, log on to www.philconstructevents.com.