- Asia’s largest mining investment forum now on its 12th year
- PH’s Ayala, Singapore’s TBC in 1.5GW wind power play
- Large-scale mining helps town income zoom 6,000%
- Is the Philippines protected against a financial crisis?
- PH opens oil, gas investment benchmarking talks with Indonesia
- 9 suspended mines can resume work if conditions met
- Is mining taxation’s purpose to create more taxation?
- 12 mining firms fail DENR review
- DoE to launch new energy contracting round this week
- PH, Papua New Guinea to launch joint economic, trade committee
PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 comes to Manila after successful Davao swing
The longest-running construction show in Southeast Asia made waves in Davao this September 7 to 9 at the SMX Convention Center Davao, SM Lanang Premier, and is set to come to Manila on November 8 to 1 1 at the SMX Convention Center Manila, Pasay City.
Davao Region’s most trusted construction show
Showing unrelenting support for the show, over 200 companies and brands joined this year’s show in Davao. The event brought in over 8,000 trade visitors during the three-day exhibition.
PHILCONSTRUCT Mindanao is proudly co-presented by Pacific Paint Boysen Phils. and sponsored by 0’highIand Machinery and Equipment, HoIcim Philippines, International Elevator and Equipment, Inc., and Panasonic Manufacturing Philippines Corporation.
The biggest construction show in Manila
PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 will wrap up the nationwide show series in Manila by bringing into convergence all the biggest industry names, key decision makers, and over 800 of the most sought-after seminar topics, making it a show you would not want to miss.
A complete destination for every industry player
Aside from the exhibit and seminars, PHILCONSTRUCT Mindanao and Manila will feature an impressive outdoor display of the latest machinery, vehicles, and equipment for mining and construction. To register, log on to www.philconstructevents.com.