- Asia’s largest mining investment forum now on its 12th year
- PH’s Ayala, Singapore’s TBC in 1.5GW wind power play
- Large-scale mining helps town income zoom 6,000%
- Is the Philippines protected against a financial crisis?
- PH opens oil, gas investment benchmarking talks with Indonesia
- 9 suspended mines can resume work if conditions met
- Is mining taxation’s purpose to create more taxation?
- 12 mining firms fail DENR review
- DoE to launch new energy contracting round this week
- PH, Papua New Guinea to launch joint economic, trade committee
13th China Gold & Precious Metals Summit this December in Shanghai
Welcome to the 13th Anniversary of the China Gold & Precious Metals Summit on December 5-6, 2018 in Shanghai China.
We are pleased to announce that the China Gold & Precious Metals Summit will have its 13th edition in Shanghai China on 5-6 December 2018, and welcome your participation.
Organized by IGVision International Corporation, the Summit keeps attracting and bringing together the key industry stakeholders from mining companies, refiners and fabricators, bullion dealers, mints, investment and bullion banks, jewelers, gold & commodity exchanges, money managers, equipment and service providers as well as policymakers around the world for knowledge sharing on topical issues in the gold and precious metals industry as well as the related sectors. It has been recognized as the largest and most important gold & precious metals conference in China.
Providing an exclusive source of information for over 12 years, China Gold & Precious Metals Summit 2018 will offer the insightful discussions on:
– Overview of leading mining companies’ stepping out of China as encouraged by China’s “One Belt and One Road” initiative
– Exploring the emerging opportunities and international cooperation in cross-border gold mine investment
– Impact of US economy, Fed policy, etc.
– Prospect of bullion market with its physical trading, futures contract, effects on currency market and associated PGM market
Delegates attend China Gold & Precious Metals Summit 2018 to:
Embrace new ideas, technologies and solutions
Keep up to date with industry growth and development
Meet friends and strengthen business relationships
Explore new business opportunities and partnership
Network with global industry professionals and leaders, and share the best practices and experiences with industry experts
The 13th China Gold & Precious Metals Summit 2018 has already got strong supports from the major players like Sakthi Trading Group, Royal Capital, to the mass media.
We invite you join us in Shanghai China from 5-6 December 2018 to meet and network with senior executives and industry stakeholders in the gold & precious metals industry and the capital market. It is an active business gathering you cannot afford to miss!
3 easy ways to find out more or to register:
1. Visit our website at www.chinagoldsummit.com
2. Call us at +86 21 5161 5300
3. Email us at email@example.com