- Vires Energy pushes LNG power project
- Metro Pacific poised to bag P22-b Payatas waste-to-energy deal
- China’s State Grid brings solar power to Zambales homes
- Angara to Senate: Pass ‘gold bill’ to boost PH foreign reserves
- Solon wants creation of strategic fuel reserves
- Canadian miner hits record gold output at Masbate mine
- MICC to audit mining sector anew by March
- SoCot nets P31-M in mining, quarry taxes in 2018
- Faith Garden In Marcventures Mine’s Rehab Area
- Chamber of Mines renews call for crackdown on illegal small-scale mining
Asia’s largest mining investment forum now on its 12th year
Mines and Money Asia
Asia’s largest mining investment forum
Dates: 2 – 4 April 2019
Location: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre
Ticket Link: https://asia.minesandmoney.com/register/
Phone +852 2219 0111
Mines and Money Asia is Asia’s largest mining investment forum, now in its 12th year, it has helped to generate billions of dollars in new business deals and opportunities.
This year will see over 1000 key global decision makers, mining executives, investors, commodity buyers and policy makers from over 40 countries converge in Hong Kong from 2-4 April for three days of learning, deal making and unparalleled networking.
Discussing the global mining investment landscape with an in depth look at political and macroeconomic impacts on the price of commodities, supply and demand dynamics and China’s role as a key consumer of commodities. The conference programme will feature over 150 global thought leaders and has already confirmed leading investors and miners to speak from IAMGOLD, Xcoal, Franco Nevada and CEF Holdings to name a few. See all speakers https://asia.minesandmoney.com/speakers/
Base, precious, bulk and battery metals will also all be up for discussion with spotlight presentations from emerging mining companies and the exhibition floor will feature over 80 mining companies from Asia around the world showcasing their projects to leading prospective investors. See who’s exhibiting here https://asia.minesandmoney.com/exhibitors/
We look forward to seeing you in 2019 when Mines and Money Asia returns to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from 2-4 April.
Visit https://asia.minesandmoney.com/register/ to claim your complimentary investor pass or receive 10% off current early bird prices when registering with the discount code MH2030PRJ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MinesAndMoney or @MinesandMoney