- 5th Mining Investment Asia shines the spotlight on South East Asian Mining Sector
- Colossal Petroleum’s oil exploration bid nixed
- Mining town gets P37-M water project
- Transco to settle P2-b debt with renewable power plants
- SMC-Meralco consortium investing P99b in coal plant
- Marcventures: Bauxite reserves of 73.2 million WMT in Samar
- Moratorium on new PH mines stays for now
- KEPCO Makes Foray into Renewable Energy Market in the Philippines
- Energy Deal Deepens Once Unimagined Sino-Philippine Friendship
- Recto Bank drilling likely to trigger oil exploration moratorium lifting
5th Mining Investment Asia shines the spotlight on South East Asian Mining Sector
Mining Investment Asia (26-28 March 2019) is widely regarded in the Asian region as one of the leading mining conferences due to its innovative content, good speakers, ample networking opportunities and excellent profile of attendees.
More importantly, the event brings in major mining companies and investors from the South East Asia region, making this event a key fixture for global attendees who wish to engage and understand the South East Asian mining industry.
Held in the global financial hub of Singapore, this makes Mining Investment Asia an excellent location to look into investment and financing matters for the regional mining sector.
Mining Investment Asia constantly seeks to bring in new speakers and introduce current latest topics such as gender diversity and technology to make it relevant for returning attendees.
Numbers have been growing with an annual average of 30-40% increase in attendees and sponsors, thereby providing an excellent platform to make many new connections within the region and beyond.
More information can be found at www.mininginvestmentasia.com