- LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines on November 8-10
- Cusi to energy investors: Let us fuel the Mindanao economy
- Lepanto starts commercial operation of copper-gold resource
- FNI bares higher mineral resources at Surigao mine
- Senator pitches ‘FOI for mining’ bill; PH meets global EITI standards
- Cimatu to propose legislation on open-pit mining
- PH should give foreign investors more leeway – NEDA chief
- Miners to Duterte: Visit rehabilitated mine pits
- Marcventures plans merger with 2 other miners
- Chamber of Mines picks Brimo as new chair, names other trustees
Philippine Resources Journal is your best source of information and insights on the various resource industries of the Philippines.
We are the magazine that the key people in mining, petroleum, renewable energy and other resource industries rely upon for news and feature coverage of their businesses – including new and ongoing projects, exploration and development, company activities and profiles, technological advances, people on the move, conferences and expos, and other important updates.
Written and published for specialists by specialists, Philippine Resources Journal is published quarterly, with an extensive circulation in print and online, especially with expatriate executives belonging to the relevant industries, as well as the numerous support businesses and industries that provide a range of relevant services. We also have a biweekly e-mail newsletter as a value-added service to our advertisers and key partners (you may subscribe to our newsletter here).
For companies and businessmen in the resources industry, we wish to help you communicate your brand, products and services to your clients and potential buyers with an advertising, marketing and/or editorial partnership. Please see our company profile and advertising rates, and you can also browse our back issues here.