- Cimatu: Open pit mining ban still in effect
- MICC to put ‘clearer’ mining fiscal regime in place
- Teresa Marble’s Annie Dee at Mining Club Luncheon on Aug. 11
- Mining firms rush to regain lost ground
- Mining tax hike mulled
- ‘Oil drilling in West PH Sea’s Reed Bank may resume before year ends’
- PH shortlists 6 countries for $2b LNG hub, to pick one partner
- Cimatu lifts restriction on environmental permits
- Gold miner Apex, the perfect case study of mining benefitting communities, economy
- Instant Geochemistry and Mineralogy
Philippine Resources Journal is your best source of information and insights on the various resource industries of the Philippines.
We are the magazine that the key people in mining, petroleum, renewable energy and other resource industries rely upon for news and feature coverage of their businesses – including new and ongoing projects, exploration and development, company activities and profiles, technological advances, people on the move, conferences and expos, and other important updates.
Written and published for specialists by specialists, Philippine Resources Journal is published quarterly, with an extensive circulation in print and online, especially with expatriate executives belonging to the relevant industries, as well as the numerous support businesses and industries that provide a range of relevant services. We also have a biweekly e-mail newsletter as a value-added service to our advertisers and key partners (you may subscribe to our newsletter here).
For companies and businessmen in the resources industry, we wish to help you communicate your brand, products and services to your clients and potential buyers with an advertising, marketing and/or editorial partnership. Please see our company profile and advertising rates, and you can also browse our back issues here.