- 5th Mining Investment Asia shines the spotlight on South East Asian Mining Sector
- Colossal Petroleum’s oil exploration bid nixed
- Mining town gets P37-M water project
- Transco to settle P2-b debt with renewable power plants
- SMC-Meralco consortium investing P99b in coal plant
- Marcventures: Bauxite reserves of 73.2 million WMT in Samar
- Moratorium on new PH mines stays for now
- KEPCO Makes Foray into Renewable Energy Market in the Philippines
- Energy Deal Deepens Once Unimagined Sino-Philippine Friendship
- Recto Bank drilling likely to trigger oil exploration moratorium lifting
Philippine Resources Journal is your best source of information and insights on the various resource industries of the Philippines.
We are the magazine that the key people in mining, petroleum, renewable energy and other resource industries rely upon for news and feature coverage of their businesses – including new and ongoing projects, exploration and development, company activities and profiles, technological advances, people on the move, conferences and expos, and other important updates.
Written and published for specialists by specialists, Philippine Resources Journal is published quarterly, with an extensive circulation in print and online, especially with expatriate executives belonging to the relevant industries, as well as the numerous support businesses and industries that provide a range of relevant services. We also have a biweekly e-mail newsletter as a value-added service to our advertisers and key partners (you may subscribe to our newsletter here).
For companies and businessmen in the resources industry, we wish to help you communicate your brand, products and services to your clients and potential buyers with an advertising, marketing and/or editorial partnership. Please see our company profile and advertising rates, and you can also browse our back issues here.