- LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines on November 8-10
- Cusi to energy investors: Let us fuel the Mindanao economy
- Lepanto starts commercial operation of copper-gold resource
- FNI bares higher mineral resources at Surigao mine
- Senator pitches ‘FOI for mining’ bill; PH meets global EITI standards
- Cimatu to propose legislation on open-pit mining
- PH should give foreign investors more leeway – NEDA chief
- Miners to Duterte: Visit rehabilitated mine pits
- Marcventures plans merger with 2 other miners
- Chamber of Mines picks Brimo as new chair, names other trustees
BUTUAN CITY – Department of Energy (DOE) Secretary Alfonso G. Cusi called on the private sector...
Exploration in an oil and gas prospect offshore northwest Palawan between the Philippines and China is...
The Philippines has met all the requirements of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI), an internationally...
More Resources Commentary
Sharing resources could calm seas for China and PH
Richard Heydarian says in the South China Morning Post that China’s and the Philippines’...
- Posted August 31, 2017
More positive energy for economic growth
By Dindo Manhit The Philippine Statistics Authority has released data indicating 6.5-percent growth in...
- Posted August 29, 2017
Teresa Marble’s Annie Dee at Mining Club Luncheon on Aug. 11
The Philippine Mining Club is proud to present for its August 11th Luncheon Annie...
- Posted July 27, 2017
Mining engineers step up campaign for responsible mining in Bicol summit
LEGAZPI CITY – Members of the Philippine Society of Mining Engineers (PSEM) convened here...
- Posted July 25, 2017
With 50 years in the drilling business, expert weighs in on Philippine mining
By Maria Paula Tolentino “My story in the drilling business started when I was...
- Posted July 10, 2017
Will the geology profession end up Jurassic like the dinosaur?
By Fernando Penarroyo Fernando “Ronnie” Penarroyo is the Managing Partner of Puno and Penarroyo...
- Posted July 4, 2017