- Cimatu: Open pit mining ban still in effect
- MICC to put ‘clearer’ mining fiscal regime in place
- Teresa Marble’s Annie Dee at Mining Club Luncheon on Aug. 11
- Mining firms rush to regain lost ground
- Mining tax hike mulled
- ‘Oil drilling in West PH Sea’s Reed Bank may resume before year ends’
- PH shortlists 6 countries for $2b LNG hub, to pick one partner
- Cimatu lifts restriction on environmental permits
- Gold miner Apex, the perfect case study of mining benefitting communities, economy
- Instant Geochemistry and Mineralogy
The Philippine Mining Club is proud to present for its August 11th Luncheon Annie G. Dee,...
LEGAZPI CITY – Members of the Philippine Society of Mining Engineers (PSEM) convened here for a...
By Maria Paula Tolentino “My story in the drilling business started when I was just 16...
More Resources Commentary
Will the geology profession end up Jurassic like the dinosaur?
By Fernando Penarroyo Fernando “Ronnie” Penarroyo is the Managing Partner of Puno and Penarroyo...
- Posted July 4, 2017