- PH’s Ayala, Singapore’s TBC in 1.5GW wind power play
- Large-scale mining helps town income zoom 6,000%
- Is the Philippines protected against a financial crisis?
- PH opens oil, gas investment benchmarking talks with Indonesia
- 9 suspended mines can resume work if conditions met
- Is mining taxation’s purpose to create more taxation?
- 12 mining firms fail DENR review
- DoE to launch new energy contracting round this week
- PH, Papua New Guinea to launch joint economic, trade committee
- Chinese analysts: Beijing-Manila energy search shows how to turn conflict into cooperation
More Resources Commentary
Senator pitches ‘FOI for mining’ bill; PH meets global EITI standards
The Philippines has met all the requirements of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI),...
- Posted October 11, 2017
Sharing resources could calm seas for China and PH
Richard Heydarian says in the South China Morning Post that China’s and the Philippines’...
- Posted August 31, 2017
More positive energy for economic growth
By Dindo Manhit The Philippine Statistics Authority has released data indicating 6.5-percent growth in...
- Posted August 29, 2017
Teresa Marble’s Annie Dee at Mining Club Luncheon on Aug. 11
The Philippine Mining Club is proud to present for its August 11th Luncheon Annie...
- Posted July 27, 2017
Mining engineers step up campaign for responsible mining in Bicol summit
LEGAZPI CITY – Members of the Philippine Society of Mining Engineers (PSEM) convened here...
- Posted July 25, 2017
With 50 years in the drilling business, expert weighs in on Philippine mining
By Maria Paula Tolentino “My story in the drilling business started when I was...
- Posted July 10, 2017
Will the geology profession end up Jurassic like the dinosaur?
By Fernando Penarroyo Fernando “Ronnie” Penarroyo is the Managing Partner of Puno and Penarroyo...
- Posted July 4, 2017