- PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 comes to Manila after successful Davao swing
- Mining sector accounts for 2.78% of Bicol GDP
- DENR to open more mining areas
- 14 foreign firms eyeing PH petroleum search contracts
- SMC unveils plan to build 10K MW of renewables
- MGB cites mining company’s CSR program in Surigao
- Benguet’s gold processing plant underutilized
- Chamber invites Duterte to ‘responsible’ mining sites
- MVP firm ready to submit proposal to develop LNG terminal
- DENR lifts moratorium on mines exploration
More Resources Commentary
Teresa Marble’s Annie Dee at Mining Club Luncheon on Aug. 11
The Philippine Mining Club is proud to present for its August 11th Luncheon Annie...
- Posted July 27, 2017
Mining engineers step up campaign for responsible mining in Bicol summit
LEGAZPI CITY – Members of the Philippine Society of Mining Engineers (PSEM) convened here...
- Posted July 25, 2017
With 50 years in the drilling business, expert weighs in on Philippine mining
By Maria Paula Tolentino “My story in the drilling business started when I was...
- Posted July 10, 2017
Will the geology profession end up Jurassic like the dinosaur?
By Fernando Penarroyo Fernando “Ronnie” Penarroyo is the Managing Partner of Puno and Penarroyo...
- Posted July 4, 2017