- Cimatu: Open pit mining ban still in effect
- MICC to put ‘clearer’ mining fiscal regime in place
- Teresa Marble’s Annie Dee at Mining Club Luncheon on Aug. 11
- Mining firms rush to regain lost ground
- Mining tax hike mulled
- ‘Oil drilling in West PH Sea’s Reed Bank may resume before year ends’
- PH shortlists 6 countries for $2b LNG hub, to pick one partner
- Cimatu lifts restriction on environmental permits
- Gold miner Apex, the perfect case study of mining benefitting communities, economy
- Instant Geochemistry and Mineralogy
Oil and Gas News
Drilling for oil and natural gas on the Reed Bank in the South China Sea may...
The Philippines has shortlisted six countries and will choose one from them as a partner for...
The Philippines aims to build a $2-billion receiving and distribution facility for imported liquefied natural gas...
More Oil and Gas News
CGG releases major offshore PH seismic data study results
International seismic specialist CGG has announced that the final geoscience data for its Carabao...
- Posted July 7, 2017