- PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 comes to Manila after successful Davao swing
- Mining sector accounts for 2.78% of Bicol GDP
- DENR to open more mining areas
- 14 foreign firms eyeing PH petroleum search contracts
- SMC unveils plan to build 10K MW of renewables
- MGB cites mining company’s CSR program in Surigao
- Benguet’s gold processing plant underutilized
- Chamber invites Duterte to ‘responsible’ mining sites
- MVP firm ready to submit proposal to develop LNG terminal
- DENR lifts moratorium on mines exploration
All posts tagged "hiot"
PNOC: 2 firms keen on buying Malampaya gas
AT least two firms have formally expressed interest to participate in the public bidding of unused Malampaya natural gas, more known as banked gas, BusinessMirror reported. Philippine National Oil Co. (PNOC) Executive Assistant Jannefer Pelayo said on...
- Posted July 10, 2018