- Vires Energy pushes LNG power project
- Metro Pacific poised to bag P22-b Payatas waste-to-energy deal
- China’s State Grid brings solar power to Zambales homes
- Angara to Senate: Pass ‘gold bill’ to boost PH foreign reserves
- Solon wants creation of strategic fuel reserves
- Canadian miner hits record gold output at Masbate mine
- MICC to audit mining sector anew by March
- SoCot nets P31-M in mining, quarry taxes in 2018
- Faith Garden In Marcventures Mine’s Rehab Area
- Chamber of Mines renews call for crackdown on illegal small-scale mining
All posts tagged "hiot"
PNOC: 2 firms keen on buying Malampaya gas
AT least two firms have formally expressed interest to participate in the public bidding of unused Malampaya natural gas, more known as banked gas, BusinessMirror reported. Philippine National Oil Co. (PNOC) Executive Assistant Jannefer Pelayo said on...
- Posted July 10, 2018