- Asia’s largest mining investment forum now on its 12th year
- PH’s Ayala, Singapore’s TBC in 1.5GW wind power play
- Large-scale mining helps town income zoom 6,000%
- Is the Philippines protected against a financial crisis?
- PH opens oil, gas investment benchmarking talks with Indonesia
- 9 suspended mines can resume work if conditions met
- Is mining taxation’s purpose to create more taxation?
- 12 mining firms fail DENR review
- DoE to launch new energy contracting round this week
- PH, Papua New Guinea to launch joint economic, trade committee
All posts tagged "hiot"
PNOC: 2 firms keen on buying Malampaya gas
AT least two firms have formally expressed interest to participate in the public bidding of unused Malampaya natural gas, more known as banked gas, BusinessMirror reported. Philippine National Oil Co. (PNOC) Executive Assistant Jannefer Pelayo said on...
- Posted July 10, 2018