- DOE: 9 more petroleum service contracts to be awarded
- Philex Mining hoping to extend Padcal mine life span beyond 2022
- Chamber: PH mining uncertainties attracting high risk investors
- DENR: Not business as usual for miners that hurdled MICC review
- Site observes new opportunities in resurgent oil and gas sector
- Miners call for end of ban on big new projects
- P41-m upland road project in Didipio begins
- Visit gives Cimatu good impression of firm’s Masbate mining operation
- Cimatu to speak at Mining Luncheon on June 8
- Ban on export of unprocessed mine ore won’t work, experts say
All posts tagged "hiot"
PNOC: 2 firms keen on buying Malampaya gas
AT least two firms have formally expressed interest to participate in the public bidding of unused Malampaya natural gas, more known as banked gas, BusinessMirror reported. Philippine National Oil Co. (PNOC) Executive Assistant Jannefer Pelayo said on...
- Posted July 10, 2018